About Murrieta Unified School District
Murrieta Valley Unified School District educates 22,700 students from transitional kindergarten through high school with an excellent, comprehensive academic program. Students participate in highly acclaimed visual and performing arts programs, championship interscholastic athletic programs and nationally recognized student activities programs. The student-centered educational program emphasizes a commitment to the academic success of each and every student.
- MVUSD is one of 11 public school districts in the State to receive the title of 2014 Honor Roll District. Seven district schools were also named 2014 CBEE Star Schools.
- Murrieta Valley, Vista Murrieta and Murrieta Mesa named America’s Best High Schools by U. S. News & World Report
- MVUSD has twelve California Distinguished Schools, a California Gold Ribbon school and Model Continuation High School
MVUSD is consistently one of the highest performing districts in Riverside County. High test scores, highly qualified teachers, staff dedicated to serving students and active parent and community involvement place Murrieta in the upper echelon of school districts.
- 11 K-5 Elementary Schools
- 4 6-8 Middle Schools
- 3 Comprehensive High Schools
- 1 Continuation High School
- 1 Independent Study School
- 1 Adult Education Program
- Grades K-5: 32:1
- Grades 6-8: 32:1 for core academic subjects
- Grades 9-12: 32:1 for core academic subjects
2015/2016 Enrollment: 22,700
- Adopted 2015/16 Budget
- Revenue: $208,713,627
- Expenditures: $189,959,198
All content on this page was sourced from: http://www.murrieta.k12.ca.us/Domain/3